A bucket list item for any Friday the 13th, Part 1 super fan!
Our guided tours will take you to all of the major filming locations in the camp that have been made famous on television and film. Each small group of fans will be led by a member of our volunteer tour staff that knows the camp very well. Most tours are approximately 3 hours long and some include a meal in our historic dining hall. This is a walking tour that is approximately 1 mile long. Please come prepared with comfortable shoes and be prepared for all weather conditions.
How can attend the next tour?
Please note that our tours have sold out in as little as 8 seconds in the past. To relieve the stress of the ticket buying process, we have moved to a random lottery system. For a chance to purchase tickets to a future tour, please submit a ticket lottery entry. It’s quick, easy, free and you only need to do it once. Please be sure to use an email address that you check often to avoid missing out on a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Don’t worry – we won’t spam you and you can quickly unsubscribe at any time.
When is the next tour?
As demand far exceeds the supply of tickets, most of our events won’t be publicly announced. Please submit a ticket lottery entry for a chance to purchase tickets when our next event is organized.
Tour Event Policies
All tour attendees must read and understand the following event policies.
- This camp tour event will take place at Camp No-Be-Bo-Sco, 11 Sand Pond Road, Hardwick, NJ on only the specified tour date. The camp is closed to the public at all other times. If you have any questions, please contact us via this website. Do not call the camp with any tour related questions.
- This is a filming location tour. Please do not arrive in any costume.
- Tickets are only available online. No tickets will be available at the gate on the day of the event. No refunds, all ticket sales are final, there are no exceptions to this rule. This is a fundraising event and 100% of the tour proceeds will go towards restoration projects at the non-profit Scout camp. Thanks for your generosity and support!
- All attendees must arrive with a printed ticket.
- The minimum age for our regular tour attendees is 15. Attendees under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a legal guardian with ticket at all times. The minimum age for the VIP tours is 21.
- All tour tickets are non-transferable. Ticket resale is prohibited. A name must be provided for each ticket at the time of purchase. Please arrive with your printed ticket and a valid photo ID matching the name on your ticket.
- Please ensure that you are on time for the tour. The tour start time will be printed on your ticket. If you arrive late, you may not be able to join the group. All tour attendees must exit the property at the end of the tour so we can prepare the camp for incoming youth campers. Re-entry is prohibited at all times.
- All attendees will be required to sign a release before entering the camp. Click here to view the hold harmless agreement.
- After check-in, small groups will be formed. Each group will have a tour guide. Your group will then visit each of the locations made famous in TV and film. At no time will attendees be able to wander the grounds on their own.
- While at the tour, you will have opportunities to purchase souvenirs and special photo opportunities with celebrity guests (if guests are scheduled for your tour). Since cellular connectivity is difficult at the camp, your best payment option is cash to avoid disappointment.
- Absolutely no pets allowed.
- Attendees agree not to remove any objects from the camp property.
- No smoking. Drugs and alcoholic beverages are prohibited on the camp property at all times.
- Use of photo and video equipment will be limited to areas featured in the movie. You will avoid photographing or video taping guides or other attendees unless otherwise agreed. Professional photo and video equipment is not permitted. Commercial photography is prohibited.
- By purchasing a ticket, you grant the Northern New Jersey Council and the Boy Scouts of America, as well as their authorized representatives, the right and permission to use and publish the photographs / film / videotapes / electronic representations and / or sound recordings made during the tour and hereby release the Boy Scouts of America, the local council, the activity coordinators, and all employees, volunteers, related parties, or other organizations associated with the activity from any and all liability from such use and publication. You further authorize the reproduction, sale, copyright, exhibit, broadcast, electronic storage, and / or distribution of said photographs / film / videotapes / electronic representations and / or sound recordings without limitation at the discretion of the BSA, and specifically waive any right to any compensation you may have for any of the foregoing.
- This event will be held rain or shine. If the event is threatened by dangerous weather, information updates will be sent to your registered email address. If the event needs to be postponed, you will have the first chance at the rescheduled tickets before they are offered to the public. In the unlikely event that a scheduled special guest needs to cancel for reasons out of our control, the tour will continue without the guest appearance.
- This is a walking tour, approximately 1 mile in length. Although we will make reasonable accommodations to make the tour handicapped-accessible, visitors must understand that the underlying geography of the area and the age of the buildings will limit or block access to many areas. If you have a concern regarding a specific disability, please contact us right away.
- Northern New Jersey Council, BSA reserves the right to refuse entry or remove from the property anyone who violates or is assumed to have violated these terms and conditions, any law, or any policy of the Boy Scouts of America.
- Northern New Jersey Council, BSA reserves the right to change these event policies at any time.
- After you purchase a ticket, we will communicate event details via email to your registered email address. Please ensure that any spam filters are set to allow emails from *@crystallaketours.com. Thanks!
How can I purchase a ticket?
Please see our tickets page to enter the ticket lottery for future events.